6/23/12

Summer Day

Hi Everyone. Been pretty busy lately. But now we are back! This is my new shorts (well old since I bought them couple months ago) but new since I am wearing them for the first time. I abolutly love them. They came with the black belt but for today's outfit I put on the brown belt I got from Kohl's. I am also wearing one of my favorite gladiator shoes I got couple years ago on sale from Bakers. The top from BCBG Max Azria I got for $19.00 at outlet mall.  Big thanks to my sister for letting me use her bag. I absolutely love this bag...the color, the size...amazing! Well I hope you like my outfit. It is something you can wear on a date night, to the movies or to the restaurant.

 blazer - Forever21
shirt -  BCBG Max Azria
shorts - H&M
heels - Bakers
bag - B. Makowsky
sunglasses - Michael Kors
Belt - Kohl's


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We appreciate it so much!