2/25/12

Brrr ;)

This week has been so cold. I took this pictures very quickly because I was freezing, as you can see by my face expressions ;) I borrowed this leopard sweater dress from my mom's closet. It's more of a sweater on me because I'm much taller than my mom though and the high heels don't help either :) By now it should be no surprise that I love animal print so I knew I would be borrowing this as soon as I saw it :) 

sweater (JC Penny), leggins (Walmart), boots (Bakers), bag (Liz Claiborne)

8 comments:

  1. śliczny outfit,pięknie wyglądasz :)
    pozdrawiam serdecznie i zapraszam do mnie w wolnej chwili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Leopard print looks great on you, and I really like your boots and purse! You look very pretty! :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great blouse. I think you styled this oufit just perfectly :)
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and glad to join:) I follow you now.Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    www.adelinaalexander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit the leaopard is amazing :) gorgeous xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the leopard print looks great on you!! and it looks cold there :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this. so happy I found your blog. totally following. can't wait to read more. if you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love~~Everytime I saw my love one, I really want to tell you!!I love to see some dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We appreciate it so much!